A guide to improving the understanding of approaches to mobile learning has been developed. This theme was identified through feedback from practitioners that took place during the 2015 digital learning and teaching strategy consultation events.
The guide is aimed at trainers who wish to organise a mobile learning workshop and practitioners who are planning to use mobile devices in a classroom context. As well as being a resource to use, we are keen that it is built on and develops. If you have any contributions you think would be good to add please contact us by using the comments box at the bottom of the page.
The resource presents a 2 hour workshop for practitioners that allows for a high level of discussion and interaction. It includes:
- A PowerPoint that can be tailored to specific needs
- A proposed script
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Propose a definition of mobile learning
- Describe what mobile learning currently ‘looks like’ within a Scottish classroom context
- Identify the features of an effective approach to mobile learning
- Construct their own CPD/CLPL mobile learning workshop for practitioners.
The resources are available through the links below and we would welcome your feedback on Digilearn.scot or on our Yammer Digital Learning & Teaching community page