The next meeting of the NDLF takes place on Tuesday, 29th September, 09.30-15.00, in the Optima Building in Glasgow.
Members of the forum will be considering:
- feedback from the July/August 2015 stakeholder events around the the barriers and enablers to the effective use of digital technologies in the classroom
- ways in which the NDLF can support and grow the Digital Learning Community
- planning for digilearnscot week 16th-20th May 2016
- an NDLF response to the strategy consultation
- focused activities that the forum should support in 2015/16
- membership of the forum
Information from this meeting will be posted on the news section of the blog.