The Scottish Learning Festival (SLF) is the key education event in Scotland welcoming thousands of educational professionals.
SLF 2015 takes place on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 September in the SECC, Glasgow.
The theme of this year’s event focuses on raising achievement and attainment for all by maximising educational outcomes through:
- Local partnerships and collaboration – to share approaches that lead to better outcomes
- Self-evaluation – to ensure creative and innovative approaches to sustained improvement
- Work-related learning – to improve transitions into sustainable productive employment.
SLF 2015 is free for everyone to attend and gives you access to:
- Inspirational keynotes
- Over 100 professional development seminars where you can engage in activities and learn from practitioners and young people
- Lively debate at the professional discussions focusing on ‘How good is our school?’, closing the gap and developing the young workforce
- Scotland’s largest education exhibition with over 100 exhibitors showcasing educational resources
- Opportunities for discussion and professional networking with peers and colleagues from across Scotland.
A number of new features have been added to the SLF line-up, including a Food for Thought Showcase, the Healthier Scotland Cooking Bus and the Developing the Young Workforce showcase.
To guarantee your place at SLF 2015 browse the full conference programme and book your place today.