It’s the day before the start of Digital Learning Week and I am getting ready for a veritable flood of learning:
- I am about to watch the video of the Cab Sec for Education, Angela Constance which formally launches the event
- I am checking out the DigiLearnScot wiki, where we will ask educators throughout the week to showcase the digital learning from their learners
- I am loving the conversation that is going on between young learners taking part in the first of the Digital Storytelling exercise
- I am hoping that a few more schools will take up the remaining slots in Storytelling 2 and Storytelling 3
- I am putting the finishing touches to one of the ways we will capture the impact from educators (http://bit.ly/digilearnpledge)
- I am wishing all the best to the learners of Lockerbie Primary, who are on a quest to find out what learners want from Glow #meandglow
- I am putting the finishing touches to the Build-a-space live request system
- And I haven’t even decided which Glow TV events to go to!
Good luck to everyone who takes part and a personal big thanks to the educators and learners of Dumfries & Galloway who have been so generous of their time with me!